STS-133, last mission of the Discovery / Part 3

Slow progress, but finally at least something…

After I cutted out the ground plate of the MLP I added some plastic card pieces to aligne the inner walls.
WP_20141219_001
I used a set square to make sure that all walls are vertical.
WP_20141219_002
The result was that all walls have been glued in place.
WP_20141219_003
After that I placed the top plate on the MLP.
WP_20141219_004
I used some water bottles to make sure that everything stayed in place until the glue was dry.
WP_20141221_001
To keep up the motivation I tried how the booster rockets would look like…
WP_20141219_005
Next step was the Side 3, where I placed all structural pieces
WP_20141222_002
For Side 4 I cutted the stabilizers…
WP_20150131_001
…and glued them in place.
WP_20150206_001

Hope to post next update soon, but work keeps me off lately.

This entry was posted in Diorama, SpaceShuttle. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>